Jewelry boxes are your Jewelry’s best friend; it doesn’t only help organize every piece of your Jewelry but also it helps reduce possible damages caused by various reasons, including the following:
- Entanglement with other Jewelry;
- The uncushioned inner lining of the Jewelry box;
- And other internal-causative-factors.
As a result, you must find the best Jewelry box for your precious Jewelry to keep every piece of it safe, free from damage, and well-secured.
Jewelry storage boxes come in different sizes, shapes, designs, and types; if you are looking for one today, you should start finding out what are the different types of Jewelry boxes that are available in the market today.
Types of Jewelry Boxes by Materials
Jeweler boxes come in different forms depending on the materials used in production of the item. It can be made from cardboard, paper, wood, leather, glass, velvet, plastic, enamel, and metal; but the most common are wood, plastic, cardboard, and metal.
If you’d ask which one is better between the aforementioned Jewelry boxes according to their materials, wooden-made Jewelry boxes are very commendable – durable, versatile, gives better insulation to the Jewelry (this keeps the Jewelry from damages caused by the temperature inside the box), and timeless.
Types of Jewelry boxes by features
If Jewelry boxes are classified according to features, you should know that there are a lot of them in the market today; these include the following:
- Jewelry boxes that have lighting; these boxes are designed with small LED light inside that provides better visibility inside the box.
- Music Jewelry box; these boxes are quite a charm. The keepsake boxes are usually designed with a wind-up machine that plays the music whenever the box is being opened.
- Stackable Jewelry box; these are the most common and most practical Jewelry boxes in the market today. These types of Jewelry boxes allow you to well-organize every piece of your Jewelry.
If you are looking for these types of Jewelry boxes with several separate compartments, you could start looking at My Treasure Box’s website; you could start checking at these few stackable Jewelry boxes:
- Cambridge Large Five Drawer Wooden Jewelry Box, Cherry, 45cm
- Cambridge Swivel Timber Jewelry Box, Brown, 19cm
- Pearl Time Multiple Drawer Side Wings Jewelry Box, Light Brown, 34cm
- Pearl Time Large 2-Drawer Jewelry Box, Piano Black With Brown, 35cm
There is a lot more to discover at My Treasure Box’s website; all you need to do is visit this link mytreasurebox.com.au.
- Jewelry box with lock; these keepsake boxes are designed with locks. If you have expensive Jewelry, you should consider investing in a good Jewelry box with a lock.
- Individual Jewelry box; these boxes are designed to keep a piece of single Jewelry inside – it could be for your watch, necklace, bracelet, and more.
There are a lot more types of Jewelry boxes that you can find in the market today. If you are having difficulties in choosing one, you should consider finding the best one at My Treasure Box; all you need to do is visit their website today.